About SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties
Richard & Sandy Hastings, Brittany D. & Bryant M. Davenport
Owners of SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties
SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties
is a locally, independently and professionally owned Fire & Water -- Cleanup & Restoration company. With over a century of combined experience, we’re your local #1 trusted leader in the restoration industry. Our team of heroes proudly serves the homes and businesses in the local communities of Cape Girardeau, Sikeston, Scott City, Charleston, Marble Hill, Jackson, Perryville, Chaffee, East Prairie and Benton, Missouri. We are proud to be situated in the beautiful, vibrant Cape Girardeau community. From fire damage to water damage to storm damage to mold remediation to carpet cleaning, we know how to effectively and efficiently restore your home or business to make it “Like it never even happened.”
As a result of fire damage, water damage or any kind of natural disaster that may occur at your residential or commercial property, we fully understand the stress and headache it can cause. Situations as such can happen when you least expect it. To help mitigate the damage, and to help alleviate some of that stress and headache, SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties responds quickly and faster to help prevent any secondary damage to your home or business. No damage is too small or too big for us. We offer 24/7 emergency water removal & flood cleanup repair services 365 days of the year. SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties is with you + your home, with you + your family, and with you + your business. We’re there for you throughout your entire journey.
We firmly believe our employees are our greatest assets. And that’s why we continually invest in our heroes. We focus a heavy concentration on continuing education. This investment affords us the opportunity to better serve our customers every day. SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties has a team of highly trained, experienced, knowledgeable and qualified employees. We offer certifications for our employees. Furthermore, we ensure we retain our IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) certification. We have a competitive edge above the rest.
Aside from specializing in fire damage, water damage, storm damage, mold remediation, residential and commercial services, we also specialize in professional carpet cleaning services. SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties was voted #1 in Carpet Cleaning multiple years (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018). The people voted, and they have chosen us as their premier carpet cleaning company. This didn’t happen by happenstance. This happened because of our knowledge, our advanced technology, our highly trained & courteous specialists, our reputation, our experience, our effective products, our exemplary customer service, our leadership team, our promptness. These are all reasons -- and many more -- why people choose SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties.
Our giving spirit, our integrity, our commitment to our community, our Christian souls are deeply rooted in SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties’ DNA. We continuously give back and sponsor local events and organizations in our community. Those qualities -- and so many more -- are instilled in us. We pride ourselves on being locally owned, the great work and service we provide our customers and our effective restorative methods. From our team of heroes out in the field to our front office to our marketing team to our leadership team, we all work together as a family to achieve a common goal: create happy customers. Teamwork always makes our dream work. Our exemplary customer service and professionalism are unparalleled. We make our customers our #1 priority. We have a service-first attitude. We believe in service through success. Therefore, we have a positive quality assurance program (QAP). If there is ever an issue, we work hard to resolve it professionally, quickly and effectively.
Get a FREE ESTIMATE for your home or business for any of the services SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties provides. Call 573-339-1948 to schedule your service today. Or, simply fill out this short form.
Richard Hastings’, Owner and Vice-President of SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties, humble beginnings with SERVPRO started in 1980 in his home state of Delaware. After a lengthy amount of time as an employee, he decided to purchase the franchise. As SERVPRO as a whole continued to grow, there was an opportunity to add franchises. Richard decided to take a leap of faith; he sold his franchise to his sister and moved to be a SERVPRO pioneer in the state of Missouri. While he was building the first St. Louis franchise, he met his wife Sandy, and they got married in October of 1987. Sandy left her job at KETC (PBS network) in 1988 to join SERVPRO as President and Co-owner. The couple welcomed their beautiful daughter, Brittany, in 1991. Brittany now serves as the Marketing Manager at SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties.
As opportunity presented itself once again, Richard sold the St. Louis franchise to start one in Sandy’s hometown of Cape Girardeau in September of 1992. To get the business off the ground, Richard would stay with his mother-in-law in Cape Girardeau when he got jobs while Sandy stayed with Brittany at their home in St. Louis, Missouri, until it was sold. Six months later, in March of 1993, all three of them were able to move into their new home, which was nestled in Southeast Missouri, right in the heart of the Cape Girardeau community.
Together, Richard and Sandy have built SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties into the million-dollar business it is today. We attribute our customers, our employees, our directorship program, our relationships built, and so many more for our success. It’s been a great 26 years in this community, and we are looking more than forward to the next 26+ years, looking forward to longevity. We feel fully confident we can achieve that with your help. We are working hard every day to achieve and exceed our goals and to help make the SERVPRO® brand into a billion-dollar restoration company. We are on the quest to become the world’s best restoration company. Help us get there by allowing us to serve you in your time of need.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SERVPRO ECTP Crew Training Course
- SERVPRO ECTP Fire Certification
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Business Network International
- Cape Girardeau Area Chamber of Commerce
- East Prairie Chamber of Commerce
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Perryville Chamber of Commerce
- PGA Tour
- SERVPRO First Responder Bowl
- Sikeston Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 - SERVPRO Millionaire's Bronze
- 2011 - SERVPRO Director's Gold
- 2012 - SERVPRO Director's Gold
- 2012 - SERVPRO of Missouri Storm Chaser
- 2012 - SERVPRO of Missouri's Presidential Silver Award
- 2013 - Relay for Life of Cape County Emerald Sponsor
- 2013 - SERVPRO Director's Gold
- 2013 - SERVPRO of Missouri's Presidential Gold Award
- 2013 - Southeast Missourian People's Choice Award for #1 Carpet Cleaning Company
- 2014 - SERVPRO Director's Gold
- 2014 - SERVPRO May CEO Recipient
- 2014 - SERVPRO of Missouri Storm Chaser
- 2014 - SERVPRO of Missouri's Presidential Bronze Award
- 2015 - Cape Girardeau Citizens Fire Academy
- 2015 - SERVPRO Millionaire's Bronze
- 2015 - Southeast Missourian People's Choice Award for #1 Carpet Cleaning Company
- 2016 - Better Business Bureau TORCH Award
- 2016 - SERVPRO Millionaire's Bronze
- 2016 - SERVPRO October CEO Recipient
- 2016 - Southeast Missourian People's Choice Award for #1 Carpet Cleaning Company
- 2018 - Jackson Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year
- 2019 - Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year - 2009