Electrical Fire in Bertrand, MO
Electrical fires can cause lots of unexpected damage and messes. Here is a sample of some of the smoke damage on a kitchen counter in Bertrand, MO that is a result of an electrical fire that started with a lamp sparking in the living room, catching the curtains on fire, and then spreading throughout the house. At SERVPRO of Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties, we have a multitude of cleaning supplies on hand, including products specifically created by SERVPRO®. We also have chemicals and deodorizes to specifically target smoke damage. Sometimes soot is obvious and sometimes it is difficult to notice until it is cleaned.